Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello World

The world may now rejoice...I am now learning how to blog.

I'm afraid that the first few blogs might be a bit dry as I really don't know what I'm doing, but oh well!  Forward!

For those of you whom have lost touch with us, we are now a family of 7.  Which means that if the nation switches to alternative energy cars...we will need two.  (I wonder if the environmentalists ever considered that?) But I digress, well, maybe not.

Riley and Nathan are attending "The Academy", a charter school and are doing quite well.  As Riley put it, "They don't let me get away with a lot of stuff". (hmmm)

Timothy is still at Wilcox and feels "left behind".  It's nice to know that, when they're not arguing, he misses his brothers.

Eric is ever the clever opportunist.  When I'm cleaning upstairs, he'll make a mess downstairs.

Ari is cute and sweet...we hope it will last.

1 Comments:

Blogger shayne and kimberly said...

so good to see how you are doing!

November 22, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home